Date of Last Revision: May 23, 2019
1. Collection of Information
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you request information, fill out a form or send us an email. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site
When you access or use our Site, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log and Device Information: We may log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site. We may also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our websites are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
2. Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by QYNAPSE SAS, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities about our Site and personalize and improve the Site and any content and advertising on the Site
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
QYNAPSE SAS is based in France and the information we collect is governed by French law. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in accordance to French law.
3. Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is under any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation
- To protect the rights, property and safety of QYNAPSE SAS
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Site that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information. We may also share the aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you
QYNAPSE SAS takes reasonable measures to help protect information we collect from you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
5. Your Choices
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Site. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
5.2 Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from QYNAPSE SAS by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
6. Contact Us